ECTC Chemical Technologies REFERENCE LIST ECTC LLC
DEVELOPMENT, SCALING AND OPTIMIZATION OF TECHNOLOGIES
1. Development of the production technology of soda ash grade A from natural sodium sulfate raw materials as per GOST Standard 5100-85.
2. Development of the production technology of low-toxic amino-formaldehyde resin for the Asinovsky forestry industrial park.
3. Improvement of the step of cyclohexanone synthesis in the production of caprolactam.
4. Development of the method of phenothiazine synthesis.
5. Development of the method of thioglycolic acid synthesis.
6. Development of the technology for production and use of glyoxal derivatives.
7. Development of the technology for self-propagating high-temperature synthesis of silicon nitride.
8. Development of recommendations on change in manufacturing of zeolites such as NaX-BSO with the aim of improving quality characteristics.
9. Development of recommendations on change the production technology of microporous silica gels in order to improve characteristics.
Pilot unit for the production of phenothiazine synthesis
Development of soda technology (Altai Krai, 2019)
10. Analytical review of the methods and technological modes of breaking of emulsions. Pilot testing of breaking modes.
11. Development of the technology for adsorbents production based on organometallic compound.
12. Development of the production technology for the high-strength adhesive for general rubber goods.
13. Development of structural elements and test equipment for a thermochemical oxygen generator, which is used for emergency oxygen units of an aircraft oxygen system to ensure the breathing of passengers and flight attendants
14. Development of the technology for production of the cartridge for decomposition catalyst of ozone.
15. Formulation development and author's supervision of introduction of a new product that prevents the freezing of coal.
16. Development of silica gel with condensed moisture protection for subsequent production engineering at the Customer's production site.
17. Development of the technology for mechanical discharge of heterogeneous cellulose triacetate.
18. Development of the laboratory technology for producing silver-coated copper microparticles.
Obtaining an experimental batch of an organometallic polymer (Tomsk Region, Tomsk, 2018)
19. Optimization of dioctyl adipate production in order to increase its productivity without reducing product quality.
20. Optimization of aluminum sulphate production from salt slags.
21. Development of the method for modifying mullite-corundum mixtures with nanodispersed ceramic materials.
22. Scaling up and pilot testing of natural raw materials processing (Lake Tanatar) into sodium sulfate mixtures.
23. Development of the technology for producing polymers to modify red phosphorus (epichlorohydrin and epoxy resins based on it) - development of epichlorohydrin production from 1,2-dichloropropane.
24. Development of design documentation for non-standard production equipment of a pilot plant produced epichlorohydrin.
25. Development of the project's process part for hydrodecyclization of light gas oil using catalytic cracking at a pressure of 7,0 MPa.
26. Technical and economic expediency of the implementation of technology for producing MEK by oxidation of BBF.
Development of the technology for production and separation of methyl ethyl ketone (Tomsk, 2019)
1. The development of an initial batch of polyhexene produced over the method of deep conversion.
2. Initial start of acrylic acid production by propane oxidation.
3. Initial start of acrylic acid production by propane oxidation, drag-reducing additives, and specialty plasticizers.
4. Production of an initial batch of PLGA (poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid)).
5. Synthesis and testing of pilot batches of plasticizers.
Plant for synthesis and testing of pilot batches of plasticizers (Tomsk region, Tomsk, 2017)
PILOT-PLANT OPERATIONS, INITIAL BATCH
1. Survey and potential assessment of drying ovens.
2. Analysis of the production site Aleksinskaya Paper&Board Mill LLC and potential assessment of creating there a cardboard waste treatment complex.
3. Process audit of Standart LLC: health assessment of technological equipment, optimization of staff schedule, illiquid assets analysis.
4. Preliminary technological inspection (technical audit) of a cement plant to obtain unbiased findings of the state production, compatibility of technological processes with the planned performance criteria of equipment and the enterprise as a whole, as well as to improve the efficiency and optimize production and technological processes of the cement plant.
5. Development of technical documentation for granular catalysts process for the dehydrogenation of C4-C5 paraffin in a stationary layer.
6. Process audit of cable production in order to make recommendations for costs reduction of produced products.
Analysis of the production site. General view of polymeric wastes (Tula region, Aleksin, 2017)
Analysis of the production site of the enterprise and potential assessment for creating on-site cardboard waste treatment complex (Tula region, Aleksin, 2017)
1. The research of alternative catalysts for the dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene.
2. Development of the physicochemical basis for production of anodized oxide films on indium antimonide and indium arsenide for highly sensitive MIS structures.
3. Development of new catalysts for liquid-phase oxidation of hydrocarbons to valuable oxygen-containing products.
4. The research of the characteristics for granular catalysts process for the dehydrogenation of paraffin by extrusion method.
5. Experimental testing of alternative organic synthesis catalysts.
6. Experimental work on the development of methods for gas chromatographic analysis.
7. Investigation of chemisorption properties of regenerative products based on peroxide compounds of alkaline metals for the human respiratory protection system.
Development of vanillin production process (Tomsk region, Tomsk, 2018)
FEASIBILITY STUDY DESIGN AND MARKET ANALYSIS
1. Marketing research of the mineral fertilizer market in the Siberian and Far Eastern Federal Districts.
2. Marketing and technological research of triethylene glycol dimethacrylate market.
3. Preliminary feasibility study and analysis of prospects for the organization of production of UF resin.
4. The development of consumer market of glyoxal and products based on it.
1. Development of methods for utilization of aqueous salt solutions for the purification of carboxymethylcellulose sodium salt.
2. Justification for implementation areas of recycling co-product «Alcoholic fraction of caprolactam production».
3. Development of recommendations for sulphate removal from industrial wastewater.
4. Development and R&D support of the technology of clarification of industrial gold mining wastewater.
5. Selection of a highly effective and environmentally friendly binder or composition, as well as dust suppression systems for carrying out dust suppression works on the ash disposal area of Aktobe Ferroalloys Plant
Dust suppression tests (Republic of Kazakhstan, Aktobe, 2018)
1. Development of the production process of the finished dosage form — Dexketoprofen film-coated tablets, 25.00 mg; solution for intramuscular and subcutaneous injection, 25 mg/ml.
2. Development and validation of the TLC-method for analyzing the medical drug "Pentamine" in terms of "related substances".
3. Development and validation of methods for the analysis of ethanol and benzyl alcohol medical drug "Ketoprofen".
4. Development of analysis methods of drugs "Celecoxib" capsules, 100 mg and 200 mg.
5. Writing a review of research papers on the results of preclinical studies of the reference drug Chlorpromazine and a making a summary of them. 6. Development of melittin process from raw bee venom and methods of its analysis.
Granulation of the tablet mass upon processing of the finished dosage form Dexketoprofen, tablets