REFERENCE LIST ENGINEERING CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER
TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT, SCALING AND OPTIMIZATION
1. Development of the production technology of soda ash grade A according to GOST 5100-85 from soda-sulphate raw materials of natural origin.
2. Development of a technology for synthesis of low-toxic urea-formaldehyde resin for timber industry.
3. Improving the stage of cyclohexanone synthesis in the production of caprolactam.
4. Development of a method for the synthesis of phenothiazine.
5. Development of a method for the synthesis of thioglycolic acid.
6. Development of technology for the production and use of glyoxal derivatives.
7. Development of technology for self-propagating high-temperature synthesis of silicon nitride.
8. Optimization of the technology of production of the NaX-type zeolites to improve quality.
9. Optimization of the technology of production of microporous silica gels to improve quality.
Pilot unit for the production of phenothiazine synthesis
Soda obtaining technology development (Altai region, 2019)
10. An analytical review of the methods and technological modes of separation of emulsions. Testing of separation modes at the pilot industrial level.
11. Development of technology of adsorbents based on organometallic structures.
12. Development of a technology for the production of high-strength adhesive for rubber articles.
13. Development of structural elements and test equipment for a thermochemical oxygen generator for emergency oxygen units of the oxygen system of aircraft.
14. Development of ozone decomposition catalyst and article.
15. Development of the composition of anti-freezing compound for coal transportation.
16. Development of moisture-resistant silica gels technology.
17. Development of technology for the mechanical unloading of heterogeneous cellulose triacetate.
18. Development of laboratory technology for producing silver-coated copper microparticles.
Obtaining an experimental batch of an organometallic polymer (Tomsk Region, Tomsk, 2018)
19. Optimization of the production of dioctyl adipate.
20. Optimization of the process of producing aluminum sulfate from salt slag.
21. Development of a method for modifying mullite-corundum mixtures with nanodispersed ceramic materials.
22. Scaling and pilot testing of technologies for processing raw materials of natural origin (Lake Tanatar) into soda-sulfate mixtures.
23. Development of a technology for producing polymers for the modification of red phosphorus (epichlorohydrin and epoxy resins based on it) - development of a technology for the production of epichlorohydrin from 1,2-dichloropropane.
24. Development of design documentation for non-standard technological equipment of an experimental setup for the production of epichlorohydrin. 25. Development of the technological part of the initial data for the design of the technology of hydrodecyclization of light gas oil at a pressure of 7.0 MPa.
26. Feasibility study on the implementation of the technology for obtaining methylethylketone by oxidation of butane-butadiene fraction.
Testing the technology for methyl ethyl ketone production and release (Tomsk, 2019).
1. The production of an experimental batch of polyhexene by the deep conversion method.
2. Piloting of the process of producing acrylic acid from propane.
3. Piloting of processes for the production of acrylic acid from propane, an anti-turbulent additive, and special-purpose plasticizers.
4. The production of an experimental batch of a copolymer of lactic and glycolic acids.
5. Obtaining and testing pilot batches of plasticizers.
The plant for obtaining and testing pilor batches of plasticizers (Tomsk region, Tomsk, 2017)
EXPLOITATION OF EXPERIMENTAL SETUPS, PRODUCTION OF PILOT BATCHES
1. Inspection and assessment of the potential of drying ovens.
2. Survey of the production site of LLC Aleksinskaya BKF and assessment of the potential for creating a waste disposal complex for the production of cardboard on the site.
3. Technical audit of Standard LLC: assessment of the technical condition of the plant's technological equipment, optimization of staffing, analysis of the list of illiquid assets.
4. Preliminary technological inspection (technical audit) of the cement plant to obtain objective data on the state of production, the compliance of technological processes with the planned performance indicators of the equipment and the enterprise as a whole, as well as to make suggestions on improving the efficiency and optimization of production and technological processes of the cement plant.
5. Development of technical documentation for the production of granular catalysts for the dehydrogenation of C4-C5 paraffins in a stationary layer.
6. Technical audit of cable production (recommendations for reducing of the cost of production).
Production site survey. General view of polymer waste (Tula region, Alexin, 2017)
Enterprise production site survey and capacity assessment for creating a waste disposal complex for the cardboard production at the site (Tula region, Alexin, 2017)
1. The study of alternative catalysts for the process of dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene.
2. Development of physicochemical principles of the technology for producing anodized oxide films on indium antimonide and arsenide for highly sensitive MIS structures.
3. Development of new catalysts for liquid-phase oxidation of hydrocarbons to valuable oxygen-containing products.
4. The study of the features of granulation of paraffin dehydrogenation catalysts by extrusion.
5. Experimental testing of alternative organic synthesis catalysts.
6. Development of gas chromatographic analysis techniques.
7. Investigation of the chemisorption properties of regenerative products based on alkali metal peroxide compounds for the human respiratory protection system.
Vanilla obtaining technology development (Tomsk region, Tomsk, 2018)
FEASIBILITY STUDY DESIGN AND MARKET ANALYSIS
1. Marketing research of mineral fertilizers of the Siberian and Far Eastern Federal Districts.
2. Marketing and technological studies of the market for triethylene glycol dimethacrylic ester.
3. Preliminary technical and economic assessment of the prospects for the organization of production of urea-formaldehyde resins.
4. The development of the market for the consumption of glyoxal and products based on it.
1. Development of a method for the disposal of water-salt solutions from the purification of the sodium salt of carboxymethyl cellulose.
2. The rationale for the processing of the by-product «Alcohol fraction of caprolactam.»
3. Development of recommendations for the disposal of sulfate effluents.
4. Development and scientific and technical support of the technology for clarification of wash water of gold mining enterprises.
5. Selection of a highly effective and environmentally friendly binder or composition and dust suppression system for dust suppression at a slag dump
Dust suppression tests (The Republic of Kazakhstan, Aktobe, 2018)
1. Development of technology for the preparation of the finished dosage form Dexketoprofen (tablets, film-coated, 25.00 mg; solution for intravenous and intramuscular administration of 25 mg / ml).
2. Development and validation of the TLC methodology for the analysis of the Pentamine drug.
3. Development and validation of methods for the analysis of ethanol and benzyl alcohol of the drug "Ketoprofen".
4. Development of methods for the analysis of drugs «Celecoxib» in capsules 100 mg and 200 mg. 5. Writing a review of scientific papers on the results of preclinical studies of the reference drug «Chlorpromazine».
6. Development of obtaining melittin from raw bee venom and methods for its analysis.
Tablet mass granulation in process of obtaining dexketoprofen tablets finished dosage form