For the previous six years, it was summer that was a period of certain calm for us. Our partners were vacationing and resting, we were doing analytics and making plans. But this year the activity of chemical companies is rather high. Work has been in full swing since June.
Brief results of summer 2021:
- Seven pilot setups operate at the experimental site, 3 of them operate around the clock;
- More than 50 specialists work in the field: technologists, operators, process engineers;
- Our office is half-empty (or half-full) – project managers also work on the site: collect, analyze data, refine test programs;
- We have signed 2 new framework agreements *;
- We actively analyze the markets of chemical products and determine new chemical production to be raised with our customers in Rostov, Kemerovo regions, Altai Territory and Bashkiria;
- ECTC partners are visiting our site on regular basis: PJSC Gazprom Neft, JSC SDS Azot , NMLK Group, PJSC SIBUR Holding.
- And of course, various projects that we cannot yet talk about due to NDA.
Definitely, we like this summer better than ever.
* A special form of long-term relationship with the Engineering Chemical Technology Center. This is how we commit ourselves to strategically and tactically developing the production of the partner company on a long-term systematic basis. The obligations are mutual - the partner also participates in the process.